Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, September 22, 2006

Confused

Someone sent me this video, an' now I'm confused. Fer one, I can't tell if it's fer me or against me? But the even bigger question is why does that letter "O" look like that? Is that a new kinda "O" or somethin'? 'Cause if it's a new letter in our alfabet, I don't remember approvifying it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

It IS gonna be a long war, Mr Presdent.

I think weere a-gonna need a draught, sir. Maybe evn a few.

Ya kno ... Jus like back in yer collidge days.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey W...did that patriotic flag waving secret agent snug940 send you the long war...he highly recommended colbert's word of the day "nazi" available at youtube.com

5:55 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey Joey, I'll drink a draught with you any day. hic.

Hey there Anonymous, snug940 is a source fer all kinds of fun stuff, but why would you want me to read 'bout nazis? I'm a good boy.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, when you stack yourself up against the Hitler's astronomical approval rating, you'll feel better about your dip, W.

You'll see how much NOT like Hitler you are...your approval is so low, you are the most un-Hitler leader we've had in years. No one wants to be like Hitler, right?

WOOT!!!!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page