Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Movin' Forward

I don't know where MTV gets off reportin' like I backed down to Congress an' the likes of McCain, Graham, an' Warner on the terrorism an' torturin' issue. I is still movin' forward, jus' in a reverse directional fashion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Careful, Mr Presdent. Backpedalins probly what causd ya t take that spill on yer mountin bike that one time. Ahhh ... but these are th hazzerds o facin life butt-first, I gess.

As fer Warnr, McCain, n Graham, youll jus hafta swallow a littl pride, sir. Cant be much hardr than swallowin a pretzl.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Swallowin' pretzels aint a problem, it's the gaspin' fer air and fallin' to the ground that'll get ya.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page