Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 21, 2006

B.M.O.C.

Check this out folks, I'm headlinin' bigtime. Accordin' to the Rutgers news service I'm a big factor in the comin' elections. Like the headline says, "Bush Big Factor in Congressional Elections."

I'm bad, I'm bad, oh yeah, I'm bad. (sorry, had to do a li'l dance there.)


Update: Okay turns out what that article is actually sayin' is that I'm bad, like really bad, but not in a good way. Well, shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just curious, but do you read your own briefing or you have someone else read it to you? and if they do, are they allowed to wear skirt?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I get new briefs everyday, sometimes boxers, but no one ever reads 'em.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page