Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Grrrrr Foley

Darn that Mark Foley. I'm sure it's all his fault.

It should jus' be obvious to any rational person that if not for his e-mails and IMs goin' public, Republicans would still be in charge of the House, the Senate, an' all of the Gubernatorialships. And Rummy would still have a job.

Well, that and the Hastert cover-up . . . , uh, the Abramoff scandal . . . , and I guess the Scooter Libby scandal . . . , and probly the Haggard scandal didn't help any . . . , the housin' market's depressed an' causin' foreclosures . . . , er, and of course there's Iraq and, y'know, soldiers dyin' an' stuff.

But otherwise, if not fer Foley's e-mails an' IMs leakin' out we woulda won, 'cause, y'know, Kerry screwed up tellin' that joke of his. Right there, that would've won it fer us otherwise.

Kerry's Dumb Joke--that was such a good platform.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

It is all his fault!!!! The people voted Democratic not because of your job, but cuz of Foley's!!!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After such a bummer day, here's Hopin' Laura served you up a nice cup of hot cocoa..too bad you quit drinkin', dubya. First you quit rum and now rummy quits on you. Pretty crummy.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Salbert: Thanks fer yer affirmations. They is comfort.

Raymond: Yes, and now I feel like a dummy. And I is feelin' all growly in my tummy.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page