Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 26, 2006

New and Improved

Hi folks, I'm still tryin' to come up with a new slogan or catch phrase fer the conflict in Iraq, seein' as how "Stayin' the course!" seems to have worn out its welcome.

I was thinkin' 'bout "Iraq: we may have screwed it up but really it's far less bad than the Dems woulda done if they had been in charge," but that seemed kinda longish.

Then I reflected on how it's an election year so maybe somethin' brief like "Four more years" would be good, but that's been used way too much in the past and maybe that's not quite the signal we should be sendin' anyways.

I almost nearly settled on, "Iraq: American employment for the 21st century," but then someone asked me if I was bein' ironic and I didn't understand what he meant. So I guess not.

Anyway, the search goes on.


Update: Hey, Rummy jus' come up with a really good slogan: Back Off!
That Rummy, he's so eloquent.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, dubya, thanks fer hoofin' it on over to my neck of blog country. I sure 'preicate yer fine werds. Always said yew're a stand-up guy. I can rely on ya. You have a good sundae, now..and don't get your ole bean too wrinkled up over that slogan. Uncle James Baker, ya got him back yer pony. He'll figger sumpin out fer ya.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

back on yer pony..thass what I ment to say...mea cuthbert, buddy

12:08 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thank ya, Raymond. But what's this pony yer speakin' of? Did someone get me a pony?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page