Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Three to See, One to Shun

If you wanna see a site that representifies my kinda values, then be sure to check out Shelley the Republican. Their entry on Halloween made me realize that I probly can't jus' go along with that ungodly (even if really fun) celebration anymore. So come next Halloween maybe I'll jus' go back to crackin' open some beers an watchin' It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Then again, if inspiration is what you're seekin', then ya hafta check out Betty Bowers. She's my kinda gal and my kinda Christian. She'll minister all heck outta you. Plus she's also got interviews an' a mighty fine gifty shop.

And if you wanna get that old town feel of observances, rememberances an' recollections that come from growin' up in a small community in the heart--well, maybe more like the Adam's Apple, really--of God's Country, then you can check out Kellogg Bloggin'.

In any case, whatever you do, don't go readin' anythin' 'bout the growin' dissatisfaction with Rummy. Jus' don't. 'Cause remember: Rummy don't kill Americans, he jus' put 'em in a position where they can be killed . . . . well dang, that didn't come out right . . . . I wanna do over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page