Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween's a Comin' Up

Halloween's comin' up soon, an' I hear Barry Bonds is goin' a trick an' a treatin' as himself. Ooooh, scary.

Anyway, I gotta decide on what my costume will be.

Could be I might dress up as Tom Cruise and go trick er treatin' at Oprah's house and Brooke Shields' place. I also been thinkin' 'bout dressin' up like a Congressional Pageboy an' visitin' some of my fellow 'Publicans from the House 'o Reps. Or I might get me a Barack Obama mask an' show up at Hillary's doorstep. Heck, I jus' don't know. So many choices . . .

Given all the events of the past year, there's also:

  • Flat Housin' Market Man
  • Deficit Spendin' Man
  • Guy Walkin' 'round with a Bag o' Hair Gel an' Lipbalm
  • North Korean Nukular Man
  • Iranian Nukular Man
  • The Ghost of WMAs Past
  • The Spectre of an Iraqi Timetable
  • and last, but not least, the Resurrection of a Democratic Congress (shudder)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You can always dress up like you was in th National Gard or sompm. No one woud reckonize ya!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey, that's not a bad idea Joey. I'd have to get my ol' uniform outa mothballs. I think it's still back in Houston, . . . or is it in ALabama?

No, it's gotta be in Houston, 'cause I don't think I ever even took it to Alabama.

Oops, I probly shouldn't be writin' that. Where's the undo thingiemabob?

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page