Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Probe!?!

OHMAGAWD! Our sweet li'l Annie "Practickly-an-Orphan" Coulter is bein' probed . . .

. . . an' not in a good way.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dubya...man, at first glance,I thought you went foul on us...until I looked closer, I thought this was a picture of Anne Coulter, post-probe, sporting a dirty sanchez....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dirty+sanchez

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page