Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Aaarrghhh!!! Darn You Dixie Chicks!

I can't believe the Dixie Chicks won FIVE Grammy Awards.

After they insulted me an' everythin', how can they possibly be successful?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Ah hell George, just ignore it like you did the November vote.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dubya,

are you sure you arent just mad becuase your song, "Bomb Iran", didnt get a grammy for best song?

Dont feel bad. I cant stop singin your new ditty - even if it does sound just a little like "Barbara Ann" by the beach boys:

ba ba ba ba bomb Iran
Ba ba ba ba bomb Iran
Ba ba ba ba bomb Iran

ba ba ba ba ira-a-a-an
oh bomb iran
got me iraq-in and a-rollin
iraq has got me reelin
Bomb iran
Bomb bomb bomb bomb iran

Went into a trance, lookin for a stance
Saw bomb iran, so I thought I'd take a chance
With bomb iran, bomb bomb bomb bomb iran
Take my ha-a--and
You got me Iraq-in and a-rollin
Iraq-in has got me reelin
So Bomb iran
bomb bomb bomb bomb iran

(reprise & fadeout)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page