Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Well everyone, don't fergit today's the big day fer romance.

I'm headin' out to buy the missus some long-stemmed roses. I was plannin' on a dozen, but I think I'll bump that up to two dozen. She was a might chilly las' night. Not sure why--wouldn't even speak to me.

I sure hope a sweet smellin' bunch of roses on Valentine's Day helps to warm up her heart to her Georgie Porgie.

Update: Dang, no wonder the missus was chilly. YESTERDAY was Valentine's Day!!! Why the heck didn't anyone tell me?

Why, even Barney was on top of things.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catalyst said...

Dubya - I've added a link to yours from mine. Thanks!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks Catalyst! As Commander and Cheef, I approve yer comment.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Ferget th Missus, sir.

Mitch McConnell & John Boehner will cuddle wit ya anytime.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page