Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jus' Another YouTuber Helpin' the Terrorists

I wanna know who posted this on YouTube!?! I asked Mikey Chertoff to look into it, but all he did was fall on the floor laughin'.

But hey, it's not funny! If you know who did this, be sure to let me know.



Also, if your gonna watch it, you should watch the whole thang as it really happened. After all, I did engage in witty reparty. Notice the stylin' way I sez "Tooshay"! An' remember, in real life there's no soundtrack, so's how am I s'posed to know he's blind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Maybe you should ask that blind reporter if he wants a job looking for WMD when you invade Iran.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page