Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Real Science

Okay, lotsa folks been accusin' me of not supportin' science or not usin' science to informify my choices an decidin' as Presidint. Well, here's a $1.2 million study financed thanks to yers truley, me. So in yer face Al Gore, I got me some real science too.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Way to go, Sir! That ought to shut your poo pooers up!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO ha ha ha ha ha!


I have to give you a thumbs up for that one!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Sara Sue: Thanks fer the support. An' thanks fer usin' "poo pooers." I been tellin' Laura fer years that it's a real word.

Preposterous: Thanks fer the thumbs up. Robert Ebert ain't got nuthin' on ya.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page