Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dubya's Middle East Journey, a Nine Day Tour

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from the United States
And to Arab nations sail.

The Veep was mighty quick on the draw,
The Presidint brave and sure.
Many pundits would guffaw that day
'Bout the nine day tour, the nine day tour.

The politics were getting rough,
And my legacy seemed dross,
If not for the courage of my one track mind
The policy would be lost, the policy would be lost.

Air Force One set aground on the sands of these Middle Eastern states
With me, Dubya
An' Dick Cheney too,
My bicycle, oh, an' my wife,
With Condi there
The press corp. and Barney too,
Here on Dubya's journey.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Ohhhh goodie!! Will there be inventions with coconuts??

10:07 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Now let me tellya what I can do with a coconut . . .

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Show me, show me!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Simply Curious said...

Do you identify more with Ginger or Maryanne? ;)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

I always wanted to *identify* with both of them :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Sara Sue: I could show you, but then Homeland Security would have to whisk you away to Gitmo.

Simply Curious: A country gal Mary Anne, obviously. I could never identify with the likes of the Hollywood elite. Um waitaminit, did I jus' say I identify with a girl . . .

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm ooooooook!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Simply Curious said...

Haha!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Ha!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page