Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Epifanny

I jus' had a sudden realization! Y'know them New Year's Day resolutions, well since they're called New Year's Day resolutions I think they only apply to New Year's Day. That bein' the case, y'all can forget 'bout what I sed in my last post, 'cause with the exception of changin' the constitution fer Ahnold, seein' the Rambo film, not sneakin' beers, an' wrestlin' with Dick fer occupation an' control over the Oval Office, they've all been fulfilled.

But don't you worry none neither, 'cause I'm still gonna see that Rambo film.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'll be back!"

Wait wrong movie.Oh well,enjoy your Rambutt movie.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till you see it Sir, you'll be moved to promote a new way of life for the gun mad, rifle toting, Arab killing right wing American. Hang on....I think you've already been there. Oh well, see it as a justification of the direction you're heading.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I never doubted you for a minute!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page