Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Feeling Defeated

Have you ever noticed how something starts out with promise?

At first there's even some early success.

But then, a ding here and a ding there--they add up y'know--and suddenly things have taken a downturn.

The crowd is against you. The pressure is suddenly on. People are even hoping you fail.

Then it just begins to feel like failure--like it's all inevitable and it can't be turned around.

Until there you are . . .

Chicago White Sox: 5
Houston Astros: 3

Oh well, Game Two is on Sunday--back to Iraq and my Presidency.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I know what you mean George Dubya Bush... or are you?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page