Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 14, 2005

Voting in Iraq

Well, there goes the press again, trying to smear my efforts at freedom and democracy. Here we are bringing democracy to Iraq, and the press goes and covers how the voters in western Iraq have no access to polling places at which to vote. Doesn't the press get it? Those folk in western Iraq are just gonna vote against the new constitution, 'cause they don't want the kind of freedom and democracy I can bring to them. And if they don't want the freedom and democracy I'm offering, then why should they get to vote on it? It's really as simple as that.

Besides, I don't understand why the press is even reporting on this. I mean it's not like they covered Ohio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page