Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 20, 2005

But I was Sure It Was Supposed to be Friday?!?

Okay, so this has been one confusing day. I wake up, and I'm havin' my breakfast--bacon, eggs, sausage, ham, did I mention the bacon?--and all of a sudden who shows up but Mahmoud Abbas!?! There I am standin' in the oval office with a plate of pork and pork by-products and I'm about to be face to face with the leader of the Palistinian people.

I thought he was supposed to show up tomorrow. I can't figure it out. What is this? Maybe it's the time difference or something? If it's today here, is it tomorrow in Gaza? Can't think what else it could be.

So I stuffed my plate in a drawer, shook his hand, and wound up nodding a lot. I hope I didn't agree to anything too important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page