Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

My Thanks to the People

I'd like to take a moment and thank the people who have made comments to my blog. It does a President good to see that people are readin' the serious thoughts of an American leader who is true to equilateral ideals and demagogic causes. So my thanks to "b," "Snaky Sneak," and "Chester A. Beagle."

In my press conference yesterday, I told the media that all the talk of scandal in the Republican Party was jus' white noise tryin' to distract me from the business of the American people. Well, as far as I'm concerned, you folks are the other white noise. You know, the good kind.

And, by the way, ever since that Scooter misunderstanding from earlier today I've stopped watchin' my T.V. with the mute on. It's so much nicer when it's just pictures, but--boy--there's a lesson learned.


Correction: I actually meant "egalitarian ideals and democratic causes."

1 Comments:

Blogger just b said...

hey, they say you learn something new everyday!

p.s. thanks for the shoutout.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page