Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Gingrich is Back in the News

If it's not bad enough that Delay's being prosecuted, Frist's being investigated, and Miers' qualifications are being questioned by my own party, now an Aide tells me that yesterday Gingrich says he might run for President if other Republicans don't start promoting his ideas. What happened to party unity? What is going on here? Scandals and second guessing, and now ol' Newt wants to run against a sitting President of his own party. Give me a break.


Update: Okay, as it turns out I can't run for President again. Did anyone else know that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page