Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Big Meeting This Week

Well folks, it'll probably be a pretty thin blog week. I've got a big meetin' to gear up for. Fortunately, I have enough time to prep for it. This Friday I'll be meetin' with Mahmoud Abbas.

Before I'm no longer President, I aim to resolve this matter of Middle East conflict, bring violence out of the region--I mean, you know, get rid of it. Violence--not the Middle East. I mean you can't get rid of the Middle East--though, y'know it'd solve all sortsa headaches for me--'cept that we do need the oil. So, yes, bring a ceasing of the violence in and around the region, y'know where Israel is. And those other countries. The Arab ones. Anyway, peace. Bring the violence out, and bring in the peace. To the Middle East.

Anyway, I'll be gettin' ready, and on Friday I'll be prepared to make some bold steps to see that it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page