Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Planning for the Future

I hate to admit this, but I'm beginnin' to reconsider my view on readin' newspapers generally, and my disdain for the New York Times specifically. Now, as you know, I don't normally read news, much less the Times, but I found a Sunday copy layin' around an intern's desk. At first I was about to send her packin' for havin' the nerve to read the Times in this White House. But then this photo catches my eye: a bunch o' li'l plastic cups filled with beer and a ping pong ball hoverin' over 'em. Wow, I had to read about that!

Now, as you may imagine, since I found out yesterday that I can't run for President again, I've been reviewin' my future options. And after readin' this article on Beer Pong in the New York Times, I'm beginnin' to think that a sports career could be in order. I have to learn more about this game. Apparently, there are tournaments and everythin'. And to think, back when I was in college, all we had were jello-shots.

Of course, I'll have to be careful how I breach the idea with Laura, probably should wait 'til I'm outta office, but I bet Jenna would be thrilled to help her ol' dad regain his college form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page