Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

First Delay, Now Frist

Tom's fightin' somthin' fierce against charges of conspiracy to commit election fraud, not to mention money laundering. Then, just when it looked like Bill's conflict of interest story was fallin' out of the news cycle, some reporter digs up information about how Bill's brother manages hospital stocks held by both of them.

All I can say about this despicable, reprehensible state of affairs, the media houndin' good men and all, is that at least it means they ain't houndin' me. Finally, all that polling data is gone and I can just forget about my job performance. Now if only things would just stop blowin' up in Iraq. I sure hope someone's on top of that one.

Hey, maybe it'll be a good time to slip out for a vacation soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page