Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Lightnin' Bolt in the U.N.

Johnny "The Lightnin' Bolt" Bolton did us some fine service in the U.N. today. The U.N.'s Special Advisor to Kofi Annan wanted to brief everyone about some grave human rights violations in Darfur, and we put a stop to that. It was funny too, cause ol' Lightnin' Bolt told 'em that they needed to act instead of talk. But the thing of it is, if they don't talk and the press don't cover it, no one will have to act. Now that's just a hoot . . . , except for, you know, the part about human rights violations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page