Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

No Blue Monday

Well, first on Saturday the Longhorns beat up on the Sooners (no offense to Oklahomans), then the on Sunday the Cowboys trounced the Eagles, and then later Sunday Houston beat Atlanta in eighteen innings. That was some weekend! Then, this morning I read how two studies say that eating fish delays the onset of dementia. And guess what? I'm having fish for dinner tonight! It's just great. So I'm not gonna let any negative polling data get me down today.


Update: Okay, I have to admit, the polling data's got me a little down. I mean I'm losing my base: evangelicals, Republican males . . . . But chin up, it's fish for dinner. It'll be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page