Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Some Game!!!

45 to 12. Okay, I don't mean to rub it in or anything. But 45 to 12. Whoooeee!!! There'll be some celebratin' in TEXAS!

As for that idea about Kashmir and being prepared for a natural disaster in the U.S., I saw Dick and Karl in the hall after the game and mentioned how I wanted to give a speech about that. Dick just stared at me somethin' fierce and told me not to be a f*****g wise ass, then stomped off in a huff. Karl just doubled over laughin' and said, "Good one, Dubya, good one." I smiled, nodded, and walked off, but I don't get it. What just happened there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page