Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 24, 2005

Just Humiliating

I just had a humiliatin' experience. That's the last time I follow instructions that come to me in an e-mail from . . . well, you can probably figure out who. I went to Google, I typed in the word "failure," and I hit "I'm Feeling Lucky." And then there it was for all the world to see.

I can't believe it's just out there for anyone to point at and laugh. It's like high school and the gym short incident all over again.

Whatever you do, don't go to Google, type in the word "failure," and then hit "I'm Feeling Lucky." Just don't do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I Googled "miserable failure" and the first result was Biography Of George W. (Dubya) Bush. It brought me to dubyadubyadubya.(www.)whitehouse.gov and I just thought that was a mean joke... yet I couldn't stop laughing.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page