Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wow It's Late

I can't believe how late it's gotten. Here it is after midnight and I almost didn't even get a chance to make a blog entry. But here I am.

Between all the day's business, what with a luncheon for the wives of military officers and a dinner for important party donors, I've spent the rest of my day searching high and low for Dick. He's nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere, even in the cupboards of the kitchen. He's just kinda disappeared. What could he be hiding from?

Also everyone keeps mumbling something about 2000. All day long, I keep hearing that it's now 2000. What is it with people? I keep telling them it's 2005. Maybe we need to post more calendars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

It's quite simple... Dick Cheny (is that spelled right) took a time machine to 2000 and sold the tech stocks before they crashed and short sold them too to reduce the defecit.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page