Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, November 26, 2005

It's Kinda Dangerous Out There

Dear readers, let me start off by saying that you can rest assured that your President is safe. So let me 'splain what all happened. I thought I would sneak off the ranch to go on a secret Christmas shopping trip, only to barely escape gregarious harm. I'm so glad to be back at my compound, and can't believe the danger I just evasified not even an hour ago. I even had a full dozen Secret Service agents with me, and they were barely able to hold off the attacking mob. No, it wasn't them protesters--it was them Xbox 360 shoppers. Man, some o' those folks are kinda nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page