Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Outrageous

I am outraged. Jus' outraged!!! CNN sez they had some kinda techno glitch an' a big ol' "X" flashes over Dick's face as he wuz givin' a speech yesterday. That's jus' not right.

(An' now that I've taken an official position on th' matter, I gotta say, I'm gonna tape that pic to the back a' my chair in the Oval Office.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

No tecknickle glitch there, Mr President. Thats what alway happms when ya get yer firs strike on Famly Feud.

Survay SAYS .... !

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page