Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Protectin' Y'all Even on Thanksgivin'

So there I am, sittin' down, waitin' fer the Dallas-Denver game to start, lookin' forward ta my Thanksgivin' turkey, when I hear some news types talkin' on the television 'bout how there's some kinda drug, tryptowatchamacallit . . . um . . . um . . . phan! Tryptophan, that's it!

So, they's talkin' 'bout how there's tryptophan in the turkey, an' how it's even in the free range birds like the one Chef is cookin' up fer me an' my family. So I call Dick, an' ask him if we should raise the terror alert 'cause a the contamination o' the food supply, an' he jus' says, What contamination?

So I says, Well, haven't ya heard 'bout that Vietnamese drug in the turkeys.

An' he says, Vietnam?!?

An' I says, Y'know the tryptophan, 'cause phan is like Vietnamese, right?

An' he jus' hangs up on me. Not a word.

Anyway, so don't anyone worry, I'm on top of things an' I'll be investigatin'. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgivin'!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Tell th Veep ya got a 20 poun turkey an yad like im t stuff it!

An have a happy TG yerself, Mr President!

2:19 PM  
Blogger just b said...

speaking of the dallas/denver game, what is with that dallas kicker? 36 yards isn't THAT far. he's brand new and already screwing up? big no-no, buddy. big no-no.

p.s. thanks for the support about the 30dayartist thing. i really appreciate it.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page