Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Poem

Hey, guess what, I done wrote a poem. Check it out.

'Twas the night 'fore Thanksgivin'
With turkey in roaster
Not a creature wuz stirrin'
Not even a protestor.

Cuz I had 'em all arrested.
After talkin' freedom in Asia . . .
Da, da, da, da, da, da -ested (Dang, what rhymes with arrested?)
Da, da, da, da, da, da -sia (Dang, what rhymes with Asia?)

Okay, it's almos' a poem. Give me credit for somethin'. I rhymed those "-ing" words, didn't I? And they's ain't easy. How many "-ing" words dya think there are? Plus, hey, I know what a poem is. Bet you didn't think I knew that, didya? Well, I read Hallmark, so there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

On this day you are PARDONED, Mr President.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Wonderful! Just phenomenon jon Dubya! If ya (or Laura Bush) likes sweet potatoe casserole, come check out the recipe on my blog.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page