Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, January 09, 2006

11,000

Someone jus' told me the Dow Jones closed above 11,000. Wow, over 11,000!!! That's better than Google. Sure wish I owned me some shares o' that.


Update: Okay, the Dow Jones is an index and not a company. Did anybody else know that? Man, that's a bit a knowledge sure woulda helped when I was gettin' my MBA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page