Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Abramoff Cops a Plea

Dammit, I can't believe that friggin' lobbyist Abramoff copped a plea. He shoulda stuck to his guns until they dragged him off kickin' and screamin' 'bout Democrats playin' partisan politics. An' he has the nerve to call himself a Republican.

And I really don't need this kinda press--not when I'm pushin' for the renewification of the Patriot Act, no siree. Too busy. Can't afford this nonsense. Plus, I gotta go pick up chips, dogs, an' beer fer tomorrow's big Texas game.

1 Comments:

Blogger GK said...

Mr. President, surely you can't be shocked that Abramoff plea bargained. I mean really, doesn't the NSA tell you anything?

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page