Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, January 06, 2006

But Texas Won . . .

I jus' heard that the Dems might be lookin' ta slow down the process for confirmin' Alito to the Supreme Court. What's wrong with them? Didn't they see Texas win the Rose Bowl? Don't they know that's a sign of my presidincy's divine promenade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sir, Alito doesn't think that John Mitchell should be accountable for his illegal wire-tapping (Nixon admin.). That's just blasphemous, Sir! What's the point of having a Congress to make laws if they don't apply to you, Your Dictatorship?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page