Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Go Texas!!!

I been accused a breakin' the law, but I don't care 'cause after one half of play Texas leads USC by a score of 16 - 10. And boy, that was a heck of an entertainin' halftime to boot.


Update: Yeehaw!!! Texas wins 41 - 38. It's a sign from heaven I'm sure. I got divine permission ta break all the laws I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sir, I don't think that football statistics have anything to do with running the country. However, I'm just a mere cartoon character. I wouldn't expect you to listen to me any more than I would expect you to listen to the American People who (didn't) vote you in as President.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page