Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Academy Awards

I think Dick should win an Oscar fer his performance splainin' how he shot someone, but I guess that would be wrong. These awards are fer 2005, an' that happened early in 2006. But then it's jus' not fair, 'cause by the time the next Oscars roll aroun' no one'll remember what he done did.


Update: Wow, Crash won fer Best Pic., an' that came out pretty early in 2005. I should tell Dick--maybe it goes ta show that peoples mightn't ferget that he shot someone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

He's got my vote!

Update: I found out you don't vote for Acadamy Awards

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page