Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

My approval ratin' is at an all time low, an' the American public sez it prefers Dems over 'Publicans in Congress by a 47 ta 36 margin.

My polls are meltin'. What a world, what a world . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Think of it like a BEACH PARTY, Mr Presdent.

Yer doin th LIMBO!

How LOW can you GO?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Now that brings back cheerful rememberies fer me. Beach Parties. Spring Break. The Limbo. Passed out drunk in a puddle of my own vomit. Good times, good times.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page