Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Oh Nooooo!!!

Well folks, the month jus' keeps gettin' worse an' worse. First my approvement ratin's is in the toilet, then I get snubbed by Jessica Simpson, and now Bradley beats Pitt to move onta the Sweet Sixteen.

Well, there goes my brackets!

Dang, I can't believe it--Condi's probly gonna win the damn pool again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You shouda pickd Brad Pitt, Mr Presdent. Hes hard t beat.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I don't know, Dick an' me have been playing pool n' poker for years now. No ones better than the VP.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page