Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Simpson Snub

I can't believe Jessica Simpson blew me off. Here I is the leader of the free world, and a pop singer turns down not only an invite, but face time with me--ME, the Presidint of the freedoms lovin' peoples of America. Jus' fer that, I'm movin' her offa my playlist on my mp3 player--fer a whole week, no make that two weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

If Joey Polanski was yer cheef o staff, Mr Presdent, youda had a back-up Simpson fer th foto-op, just in case Jessica pulld some premadonna shit like this.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thank y'all fer your sympathizin'. I wuz thinkin' of invitin' Britney as a back-up, but that Kevin jus' bugs the heck out of me and the missus.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page