Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Leak?

I was takin' a walk down th' hall, when someone came up ta me an' asked me somethin' 'bout whether I leaked or somethin', so I shoved 'em an' said it's none a' yer business whether I took a damn leak or not. What th' heck is up wi' that?!?


Update:
Okay, it turns out they was askin' 'bout th' Libby case. I thought that whole thing went away. I gotta talk wi' Uncle Dick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Nothin werse than a leaky Dick.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I agree with Joey on this, but maybe Aunt Condi can read you a fictional story about FEMA and the major accomplishments it's made to help America.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page