Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, April 03, 2006

Oh My Gawd!!!

I can't believe it . . . rumors have it that Tom DeLay won't be seeking re-election and even means ta resign. Why that lily-livered, no good quitter. Ain't there no neo-cons with a backbone anymore. First super lobbyist Abramoff cops a plea, and now Tom's runnin' fer the hills. Who knows what'll be happinin' next, I mean . . .

Hey, wait a minute . . . I bet I know what this is. This is one o' them April Foolsy jokes.

That's what it is. I bet Tommy an' his buddies started this rumor two day's ago on April 1st an' it's taken two days ta travel my way. Well, ya almost got me, Tom. Hah, but I'm on ta youse guys. Ya can't get nuthin' past G-Dubya. Like my Daddy always says, I have a mind like sieve.

. . . hey, what is a sieve, anyways?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I predickt Mr DeLay will win a special election in th not-too-distnt future, Mr Presdent. A majority of a special 12-membr elecktorate will vote t send him t th Big House.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I agree with Joey on this one...

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page