Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Don't Let the Terrorists Win

Here I is tryin' to fight a war on terror, an' along comes Amnesty International makin' some kinda pronouncification 'bout how fightin' terrorism is costin' human rights. Well, it sounds to me like they jus' want the terrorists to win. What kinda world d'ya wanna live in anyways? One where you have rights an' dignity an' fairness or one where we get to go out an' kick butt? Seems pretty oblivious to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I think you shoud attack Bolivious nex, Mr Presdent!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page