Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well I'll be a Monkey's Uncle . . .

Some crazy kinda news story says that peoples an' monkeys mighta done somethin' kinda naughty way back when. It jus' 'bout made me spit up my afternoon be . . . , er, um, coffee. Anyway, not sure what ta make of it all. It kinda makes my head hurt, like back when I was in college an' I would go ta one of them classes they kept tryin' ta get me to attend. What's up with that anyway, I thought college was fer drinkin' be . . . , er, um, coffee. Yeah, that college was fer drinkin' coffee. An' who came up this this DNA stuff, anyway? DNA, RNA, IRA, VCR, it's all jus' a bunch of silly letters if ya asks me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Thanks fer comin clean, Mr Presdent.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

oh my gosh!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

good website.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page