Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Abramoff's First Victim, My First Veto

Well, the Jack Abramoff scandal claimed its first victim: Ralph Reed. Sorry Ralph, ya played a role in right wing politics, especially helpin' me woo evangelicals an' all, but yer time has passed. Ya lost sight of the the first rule of the political wranglin' of shady influences and goings on: INSULATION, INSULATION, INSULATION. I mean look at me, I'm very well insulated. Maybe people might even be callin' me the Insulation President after not too long.

An' speakin' of firsts, I'm about to be confronted with my first veto. Whatta y'all think? I wanna keep an open mind here, so I'm askin' y'alls opinions. Should I use my presidential pen to veto the stem cell bill passed by congress, or should I use the pen that Laura give me fer my birthday? It's a tough decision, so help me out, will ya?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

If ya aint vetod nothin bfore, Mr Presdent, ya mite wanna use a pencil this time -- jus til ya get th hang of it.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page