Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The American Way

As far as I'm concerned 'publicans deserve free digs in Texas, 'cause 'publicans are in charge of things in Texas. Plain an' simple.

I mean, I don't get the big deal 'bout Texas House Speaker Craddick gettin' an all paid apartment in the Texas domed Capitol, even if its renovations are paid fer by lobbyists an' such. If people can afford ta influence him, then that's their right. Those that have money deserve to have influence, an' those that don't have money don't deserve to have influence.

After all, isn't that what democracy's all about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Causa all th money Tom Delay cllecktd, he mite get t live in th Big House fer a wile.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page