Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ha, Ha

Ha, take that Pelosi! Hoyer wins an' Murtha loses. Eat that!

Thinkin' yer such hot stuff after the Dems won the 'lections last week. Cock of the walk an' all. Think yer all high an' mighty as the Speaker o' the House. Well, there's yer influence, all bundled up in a loss--a loss!

Yer not even two weeks out from winnin' in the 'lections, ya haven't even taken hold o' yer new seats yet, an' ya hafta deal with the big "L." L-o-s-e-r, babe, yer such a loser.

How does it feel Pelosi? How's that taste? Your own pick fer yer party's number two go-to-guy an' all around muckity muck ate it big time. O-u-c-h. That's gotta hurt. For a supposedly big 'lection winner, I sez you're lookin' like such a loser.

Fact, I'm doin' a li'l dance, an' I'm not even thinkin' 'bout them 'lections anymore. It's my "Elections-Don't-Matter-Cause-Yer-Such-a-Loser Dance."

Bet it don't feel so good now winnin' those 'lections anymore. The 'lections are history, baby--they don't mean a darn thing.

But I'm not bitter or nuthin' . . . really, I'm not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Miss Pelosi couda lernt a thing or two from you, sir.

She shouda askd Murtha to pick wholl be her numbr two go-to guy -- an then jus hope he picks imself.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Heck, that's how Dick picked me . . . er . . . I mean, that's how I picked Dick. Yeah, that's what I means.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page