Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Poll: 31%

First the Dems win, then Rummy leaves, and now my polls are at an all time low of 31%. Laura tells me I gotta look fer the positives. So I tries to tell myself that 31% of the country still approvifies of me. That's not scratch neither.

Lessee, take the total population, subtract those who can vote . . . , no, wait, that's wrong, so it must be add those who can vote, and then multiply by 31 . . . so, that all equals . . . 15,873,354,359. Wow, over fifteen billion peoples in America approvifies of me. Them's a lot of people. I didn't even realize we had fifteen billion peoples, but ya can't argues with math.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

No, Mr Presdent.

Ya gotta multiply by POINT three one.

Woont be th firs time ya missd th POINT, woud it sir?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

What?!? Oh . . .

Ha, ha, you almos' got me, Joey.

I almos' fell for that one, but even I knows ya can't multiply a point. A point's jus' a dot. I remembers from my schoolin' that the numbers is what ya gotta multiply.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page