Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

Sniff, Already Missin' Him

I really don't think that America really understood Rummy, and now that he's gone it's a shame, 'cause it's jus' too late. The liberal media, in its efforts to villainify him they never showed his lighter and brighter side. Hats off to Mr. Ferguson fer puttin' together this tribute to Rummy's disappreciated and lessor known personality:



Ah Rummy, you card, you will be missed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dubya,

I think if this lighter side of Rummy was better known, people wouldn't have been so quick to say he was an uptight, arrogant, ideologically driven, humorless, sour, obstinate, single-minded, inflexible old bastard.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. President--I'm sorry, it's been a while since my last confession...er...uh...I mean my last comment.

I just want yer to know that I may have changed my avatar to 'Bhakti'--just like my other blog, but I am still Marcy_Peanut at heart!
Won't you come by and visit my memoirs blog, A LITTLE BENT, for some more great homo...er...uh...humor!?

Here's an update that spells it all out fer ya:

Hi This is Marcy_Peanut, from A LITTLE BENT. I wanted to let you know that I have decided to publish my memoirs using my name 'Bhakti'...in this way, my two blogs will be connected.

I have a new post on A LITTLE BENT--I hope you check it out! :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Raymond: I agrees with ya. And don't forgit testy. Not knowin' the lighter side of Rummy, many misread him as testy. And grouchy. Oh yeah, an' lets not forgit dick-headed. But, oh, if only his lighter side had been known . . . , alas.

Bhakti: Thanks fer stoppin' in fer a visit. I look forward to readin' yer new post on A Little Bent.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page