Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Silly Dems, that Shtick is fer Kids

Up to the same ol' shtick: discuss, debate, consider.

The Dems haven't even taken possession of the seats they've won in the House o' Reps an' they is already discombobulated 'bout who should be steerin' the cart. They wanna talks 'bout it, share their 'pinions, an' weigh their options. They're so silly--they gots no understandin' of governancy.

In my opinion, any American knows that what's proper is everybody's jus' hasta line up behind the one leader an' anybody with any other 'pinions 'bout stuff has jus' gotta shut up. One way all the way. That's how things is supposed to be.

Jus' goes to show--Dems don't have any idea how to run a democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page