Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgivin'!!!

Hi everybody. Hope yer havin' a great turkey day! Here's a pic of me pardonin' this year's turkey.



I'm actin' a little gingerly like 'cause of what's happened in years past.



Like I sez yesterday, if ya don't ask, I won't tell. I'm pretty sure ya don't wanna know anyway. All I'm gonna says is ya jus' better be careful where ya keeps yer cornbread warm fer stuffin'.

Anyway, to help spread some holiday cheer, here's a comedian by the name a' Frank Caliendo doin' an impersonation of me doin' an impersonation of a turkey. I don't really acts like that, do I?



Heck, I bet I could be funnier than that. Fact, I've always wanted to be a comedian. I was even tellin' that ta Uncle Dick the other day an' he jus' flicks me on my forehead an sez, "Way to go, Pinocchio."

What d'ya s'pose thats s'posed ta mean?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

W,
Haply thakngivin' to you, 2.
I look forwrd to you speeak later.
Inspriation me.

Man, to many o' thoz tom and jerzy's all redy.

rp

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lame Duck pardons a turkey. How foul!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

A little gobble by a turkey, Mr Presdent, an you may nevr choke yer chickn again.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I love that Frank Caliendo guy, he'd make a great president, cuz he acts likes a great president!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks Raymond, I always strives ta be an inspirer.

Anonymous, maybe youse identifies new meanin' to the idea of a turducken.

Hiya Joey. I may not be chokin' my chicken, but don't asks if I ever fondle my waddle.

Hey there Salbert, I agrees--in fact, I would say he acts like the greatest presidint of the 21st century.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page